Instant eCheck™ WEB offers a multitude of features
With Instant eCheck™ WEB, consumers and their checking accounts are instantly screened through multiple databases and fraud detection systems. Sophisticated risk assessment features help identify high-risk transactions instantly. Parameters are customized for each merchant. Check verification helps reduce the risk of accepting bad checks.
With Instant eCheck™ WEB, merchants enjoy free Web-based reporting that provides full transaction tracking along with many other features such as billing reconciliation, transaction history, and fast access to batch detail. Reports can be customized and exported in several popular formats. Payment21® provides outstanding technical support at highly competitive rates and customer service at no charge.
- The consumer initiates the transaction on the merchant’s website or payment gateway.
- The consumer clicks “Agree” or “Accept” to authorize an instant debit to their checking account.
- Payment21® communicates with the ODFI, which provides instant approval or decline.
- Funds are electronically debited from the client’s checking account at the Receiving Depository Financial Institution (RDFI).
- Funds are electronically deposited into the merchant’s bank account in 3-7 business days.
- Merchant funded within a few business days for cleared e-commerce transactions
- Merchant funded in 3 business days for cleared e-billing transactions
- Eliminates banking fees and paper check handling costs
- Free online reporting of all activity
- NSF items can be re-submitted automatically
- Detailed online reporting of transaction history
- Data export for third party accounting or archiving
- Multiple certified third party shopping carts supported
Nine reasons for Payment21® check processing