Statement of Commitment
We, the Operating Board of Moving Media GmbH DBA Payment21.com, recognize that corruption can have a detrimental effect on society by undermining the legal system, damaging social and economic development, as well as free and fair competition.
We are committed to carrying out our business in an honest and ethical manner, which is reflected in our values that form the foundation of our company. We have a zero tolerance for bribery and corruption, and we are committed to the following business principles:
- To carry out our business fair, honest and transparent;
- To not make or receive bribes, or condone the offering of bribes on our behalf, so as to gain a business advantage;
- Avoid doing business with others who do not accept our principles and who may harm our reputation;
- Keep transparent and updated records;
- Make sure that everyone in our business knows and adheres to our principles;
- Keep our principles even when it becomes difficult.
Moving Media GmbH DBA Payment21.com is committed to the above principles, and any breach by employees will result in disciplinary action being taken, up to and including termination of employment. Similarly, any third parties working for Moving Media GmbH DBA Payment21.com, e.g. contractors, agents or suppliers, will have the business relationship reviewed and/or terminated if they act in breach of these principles.
The company has developed and implemented an anti-corruption policy to support our principles, including training for all relevant staff and freelancers, ensuring that our procedures are embedded throughout the company, accompanied by monitoring and review of the policy to ensure compliance.